- 40 uur
Officer – Traffic & Customs
Job Officer – Traffic & Customs
Nissan is one of the largest car manufacturers in the world. Nissan in Europe commits to creating customer value and shifting expectations. Not only by introducing trendsetting cars like the QASHQAI, Juke, Pulsar, LEAF, the 370Z and GT-R, but also by providing top level service to customers. Nissan Motor Parts Center (NMPC) is Nissan's master depot in Europe. NMPC supplies spare parts and accessories directly to dealers and distributors in Europe. From our 90.000 m2 warehouse in Amsterdam we distribute some 350.000 different articles in Europe 24 hours a day.
We have an opportunity available to work in our dynamic Traffic & Customs team. The Traffic & Customs section is responsible for the coordination of import and export of parts and accessories. This means that the section is responsible for all necessary Transport and Customs documentation and forms necessary for the logistic coordination on inbound as well on the outbound flow from and to NMPC’s bonded warehouse.
Primary role and responsibilities
- Customs activities
- Set up procedures for the correct handling of import and export transactions;
- Maintaining contacts with customs and tax authorities (operational level);
- Application for import licenses and handling of declarations and goods;
- Physical new parts checks in warehouse (pre classification);
- To update / adjust tariff codes;
- Maintain Country of Origin communications.
- Administration activities
- Purchase File Entry (admin to enter incoming parts into Nissan system)
Profile Officer – Traffic & Customs
Qualifications & Skills
- Study level at least MBO+ (logistics);
- Customs knowledge and logistics work experience is required;
- Good computer skills e.g. Excel and Access;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- High accuracy level with flexible attitude;
- Dutch & English in written and verbal of good level;
- Willingness to take on shifts.
If you are interested in this vacancy please sent your application to Pauline Boogers
(E-mail email@example.com) .